I received this email from Lee - who organised the fantastic Space Night last week. The Middle Pod felt obviously VERY inspired by the amazing lineup of people who participated in the Space Night.
We need your help to answer these questions back to the kids!
1. How is Neptune a blue planet?
2. Why do stars not get cold?
3. Where will the next big blue planet be?
4. Why does the Sun hold gravity?
5. Why does Saturn have rings?
6. Why does space have stars and planets?
7. Why is everything here?
8. How are there blue planets?
9. When was Earth created?
10. Where is the end of space?
11. Was there anything before the universe eg. Another universe?
12. Why do planets orbit a star instead of the star orbiting the planets?
13. How was Earth created?
14. How big are galaxies?
15. How big is space?
16. Why don't kids design space ships?
17. Who was the first person to make a rocket ship?
18. How dangerous is a black hole?
19. What is the difference between comets and asteroids?
20. Why do we have a solar system?
21. What makes a galaxy?
22. How do planets orbit the Sun?
23. Is Earth the only planet with life?
24. How did people come up with the theory of the multi universe?
25. How do you destroy a black hole?
26. How many planets in the Milky Way?
27. What is planets X?
28. Why does gravity make things rotate?
29. What will space look like when it explodes?
30. Who first discovered Mars and Jupiter?
31. Which star is the largest?
32. Why are planets different kinds?
33. Why can't other planets have life?
34. How is Jupiter covered in big storms?
35. What will Earth be like 100 decades from now?
36. Why are black holes far away?